Turn to the Experts for Mold Removal
Mold can be harmful to your health and destructive to your property, so you want to make sure it’s eradicated with the efficient services of specialists in environmental remediation and mold removal in Brevard County, FL. Armstrong’s Restoration DKI has the local pros backed by the largest national organization of contractors for property restoration. We’re also certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC), so you can rest assured that we have the skills and expertise to handle mold remediation projects of all sizes and severities. Florida’s year-round humidity can make mold a challenge, but we use advanced equipment and techniques for mold inspection to protect the health, safety, and property of your family or employees. If you’ve noticed mold growth or a musty smell in any part of your home or business, now is the time to call for professional help, before the problem becomes worse. Get in touch with our team today, and we can come out to your site for a free inspection and consultation.
Why You Should Hire a Professional for Mold Remediation
The initial step when you spot mold growth in your home is to call Armstrong’s Restoration DKI immediately to help you. Mold removal is definitely not a DIY project. With so much information right at our fingertips on the internet, many people attempt home projects themselves, but this is one that should be left to professionals at mold removal companies in Brevard County, FL. You should hire Armstrong’s Restoration DKI for your mold removal for all the following reasons:
- Proper equipment: Professional mold specialists are equipped with the proper products and equipment to safely and thoroughly eradicate mold. The products we use and the equipment we handle cannot be found in retail stores and require appropriate training to use effectively. We’ll utilize these tools to safely remove mold from your home.
- Prevent spreading: Trying to remove mold yourself can actually cause it to spread throughout the house and make the problem worse. Mold removal requires professionals with the right knowledge on proper tactics that will contain the environment and keep the spores from moving to other parts of your house.
- Minimized health risk: Attempting to remove mold yourself can put your health at risk as you likely don’t have the proper gear to protect yourself. Those trained in mold abatement wear the proper gear as a precaution to provide protection from mold spores, which can cause illness if inhaled.
The Mold Removal Process We Use in Brevard County, FL
Mold remediation companies in Brevard County, FL know the best methods to eradicate mold that often grows due to our humid climate. At Armstrong’s Restoration DKI, we utilize a thorough process to prepare, treat, and prevent future mold growth in your area. With a team of professionals on your side, you can rest assured knowing the mold in your home will be fully eradicated safely and future growth will be prevented. Our team will also ensure that the area is fully contained to prevent spreading of airborne mold. We utilize the following process when removing mold in Florida. This process may differ based on the size and scope of the job:
- Find the source of your mold growth: The first step we take is to locate the source of water causing your mold growth, like a leaking pipe or water on the basement floor. We’ll take care of the leak before removing the mold and repairing the damage. With our protective gear and high-tech equipment, we can then destroy the mold’s source.
- Prepare the area: Before beginning the mold treatment, we fully prep the area to contain the contamination to one location. We’ll use plastic sheeting to prevent the mold from spreading to other areas of the home and set up blowers that will expel bad air and push in fresh air.
- Eradicate the mold: We use special cleaning products and antimicrobials to destroy the mold and treat stains it may have caused. We’ll remove any material or objects that we believe are contaminated so the colony cannot return. Lastly, we’ll apply a sealant to the surface and clean up any remaining mold spores.
Mold Remediation for Commercial Properties
Your company’s building may have hidden recesses where mold can grow and hide. This can damage your property and harm the health of your employees. If you smell or see mold, you should call Armstrong’s Restoration DKI for our licensed and certified technicians to test, inspect, and remediate. Our team always handles mold remediation in Brevard County and Indian River County, FL with the health and safety of a building’s occupants as a top priority. We’ll come in and test for mold, and once we have a full understanding of the situation, we can discuss our thorough mold remediation service with you. If you notice mold or a musty smell in your home or business, call us today and get a free inspection and consultation before filing a claim!